- January 31, 2014
- |Featured Projects
Port Zante positively impacts on our Tourism sector and the Marina/Yachting sector. Port Zante is a new sparkling world-class port fronting the largest and most vibrant city on St. Kitts. Additionally, Port Zante Marina offers a variety of berthing options to suit yachts of different sizes. Port Zante is located in Basseterre, which is the capital of St. Kitts, and it is especially significant to our main industry which is Tourism.
Detailed Description of Project
Port Zante development comprises some forty-two individual lots which are defined by the pre- determined foot-prints of the buildings identified in preliminary form and use in the Master Plan. Currently, Port Zante has offices for retail purposes such as restaurants and clothing stores. However, future plans call for the transition into the commercial sphere which includes hotels, real estates, new port to accommodate larger cruise ships and yachts, and offices for commercial use.
- Port Zante offers beautiful promenades surrounded by elegant shops.
- Port Zante is only a few steps away from a deep harbour designed to accommodate cruise ships, luxury yachts, and pleasure sailing vessels.
- The individual lots are laid within generous open spaces, and with easy access to parking areas.
- Boaters have a number of options in obtaining provisions on shore. There are groceries within walking distance of the marina that offer a wide selection of food, drink and cleaning supplies. There are also private companies that provide concierge services including provisioning.
EXEMPTION FROM IMPORT DUTIES
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Individuals investing a minimum of US$400,000 in projects in Port Zante can apply for citizenship.
There are also the potential for investors to benefit from other incentives programs based on the type of investment.
- Port Zante offers a wealth of opportunity in property ownership in St. Kitts through sales and rentals. There is a constant buzz of development activity and interest.
- Port Zante marina is an integral element of the Port Zante shopping Centre. The Marina is located at the western end of the property and offers a variety of berthing options to suit yachts of different sizes. These include regular slips which can comfortably accommodate vessels up to 70 feet in length, and a 300 foot pier that can berth vessels up to 225 feet in length. Larger vessels can be berthed at the adjacent Cruise Pier with a pre-arranged reservation.